About the company:
tech2 is a proudly Australian owned business leading the charge in tech support, installation and trade services – empowering people to connect.
We deliver customer excellence nationally for consumer and small business in the areas of smart home technology, telecommunications and networking, audio visual equipment, whitegoods installation and hardware/Software technical support for computers and mobility devices.
Whether it’s solving a problem or installing a solution, tech2 has been making technology work simply and seamlessly for homes and businesses all over Australia, since its beginnings in 1998.
About the role
tech2 is seeking customer focused, strong performing and highly motivated people for full time work.
This is a permanent role where you will be provided with relevant tools, mobile or mobile phone allowance and iPad.
You will need your own reliable vehicle to get to site or the depot each day to pick up your tech2 vehicle or will meet the AV technician on site each day for our AV work.
We will train you in security, smart products and telco technology to enhance your skills and your customer service capability.
What you will be doing
Delivering excellent customer experiences in homes and businesses across multiple services including:
- Installing residential Audio Visual/Digital TV Antenna/Home Networking equipment, including mounting TV’s, Home Theatres, Projects, Surround Sound Systems
- Installing GPO’s
- Installing Smoke Detectors
- Installing Smart products (Google, Amazon etc,)
- Installing wired Security cameras and lighting
- Potential work in Electric Vehicle Charger installations
- Commercial AV, MATV and automation work
- Focusing on Quality & Occupational Health & Safety to safely lift goods and equipment
Skills & Experience
- Love customers and are an experienced problem solver happy to learn new things
- Happy to focus on the details of each job for a successful completion
- Demonstrated experience in a similar customer facing role &/or very willing to learn to new technologies and skills
- Electrical apprentices welcome from any year level
- Ability to lift TV’s and White Goods in a safe manner (with supporting equipment e.g. trolleys and 2 person lifts)
- ACMA Open cabling license – preferred not mandatory – we can train you
And the following are preferred– preferred but if you don’t have it we will get you trained
- White Card
- Working at Heights
- Current CPR HLTAID001
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have their own reliable transport to get to work each day, a clean current driver’s license, full work rights to work in Australia as well as a clean, valid police check carried out within the last 6 months.
Join an inclusive, high performing and dynamic team guided by our core values of Teamwork, Excellence, Customer First and Health & Safety. We offer flexible working options to support work/life balance and have a great range of employee benefits including health and wellbeing programs, performance incentives and opportunities for career progression and increased knowledge base
We recognise the value of equal employment opportunities and are committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity. We encourage applications from people with a variety of customer services backgrounds.
We’d love to meet you
If you love customers and building solutions, please apply for this role by submitting your application and attaching your up-to-date resume in Word format.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.