tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the telecommunications industry, with operations in all major capital cities and territories.
Due to increased works on the NBN Network, tech2 is seeking applications from qualified and experienced telecommunications technicians, looking for sub-contracting opportunities in Coffs Harbour and surrounding areas including down to Port Macquarie, across to Armidale and up to Grafton
These works will see you inspecting and then rectifying possible defects that have been reported to NBN following an NBN install. Based on the defect you will be required to fix the issue at hand or to provide an assessment on the problem for further review by our Operations Team.
Due to the nature of these works you must have one of the below areas of expertise to be considered for these opportunities:
- Inspect and identify issues MANDATORY
- Underground works, including, digging, trenching, general civils and/or
- Aerial Works – with relevant certifications would be highly desirable and/or
- Internal cabling and/or
- PCD relocations and/or
- Reattach cable, tighten cable, POA at house and pole.
Please note initial works will require you to attend site within a 4 hour call out period (Monday – Friday) whilst some work will involve out of hour call outs and you therefore must have the flexibility to be available to carry out works outside of normal hours.
Applicants should be strong performing and highly motivated sub contract installers within the NBN network, who are seeking ad-hoc work volumes
All sub-contractors joining tech2 must have the following to meet our strict audit requirements:
- Pty Ltd Registered Company
- Have relevant insurances, such as Public Liability, Workers Compensation & Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Construction Induction – White Card
- Open Cabler’s License preferred
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Work Rights in Australia
- Police Clearance (valid within the last 6 months)
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
- Traffic Management ticket
- Power Awareness (Aerial) preferred
- Work Vehicle with all required tools
- iPads and mobile phones
Experience on the NBN Network with ability to inspect and then rectifying possible defects is a MUST.
Sub-contractors must be willing to upskill through scheduled training courses and workshops.
Please apply online attaching an up-to-date company overview covering the company experience and skill sets of technicians relative to these opportunities.
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce