About the company:
tech2 is a leading national provider of technical and audiovisual services, telecommunications and phone-based IT support.
The company is growing to meet client demands, pursuing a wide range of opportunities provided by the convergence of broadband, home entertainment and IT technologies.
About the role:
tech2 offers audiovisual installation and technical services for both residential and large scale commercial clients. In particular, this role requires sub-contractors available to work across all areas of Adelaide.
We are looking for strong performing, highly motivated and experienced installers with an AV background. This opportunity is ideal for those seeking to expand their earning capacity through installation in predominantly domestic spaces.
Due to the nature of the work and size of the TVs and AV equipment that you will be installing, a 2-man team is required as well as a white commercial van.
To be considered for these roles you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Audiovisual installation, service and maintenance experience
• Electrical experience with commercial and/or residential is highly desirable
• Automation experience is highly desirable
• Commercial AV experience is highly desirable
• High level of customer service skills
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent personal presentation
Sub-Contractors must have the following:
• PTY Registered Business
• Commercial White Van
• Valid Australian Motor Vehicle Driver’s License
• Worker’s Compensation Insurance
• Public and Property Liability Insurance
• White Card
• Working At Heights
• Appropriate tools of trade
• Proof of work rights in Australia: birth certificate / passport
• Clean valid police check completed within the last 6 months
• iPad + 4g connection
Sub-contractors must be willing to upskill through scheduled training courses and workshops.
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please apply online attaching an up-to-date resume and/or accompanying company overview covering your experience relative to these opportunities.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce