About the company:
tech2 is a leading provider of technical and audiovisual services, telecommunications and phone-based IT support. This role will be part of our Field Services Centre (FSC) that manages the daily activities of our field resource, keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront of everything we do. Whilst our FSC is based in Ultimo, Sydney the successful candidate will join our local team initially based in Banyo
About the role
At tech2, we are offering an exciting opportunity for a customer service superstar to join our dynamic, fast growing and pro-active company. As a key team representative, you will be the point of contact between tech2 State Managers, field employees, sub-contractors and our customers – supporting some of our company’s largest contracts.
You must enjoy problem solving, be flexible and thrive in a team environment while also being able to work autonomously. A key aspect of this role is achieving the balance between having fun and staying professional at all times.
This role is pivotal to our success, and therefore, we are seeking enthusiastic Operations Co-ordinators who thrive in a busy environment, enjoy multi-tasking and can thrive building important relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with sub-contractors, clients and key stakeholders
• Managing End User expectations around installation appointments
• Monitoring on the day progress of technicians and assisting with keeping on top of outstanding jobs
• Updating jobs appropriately in multiple systems
• Liaising with Regional Management employees to improve field performance
• Providing ongoing support to the Team Leaders/Operational Leads
• Creating and delivering reporting requirements
To be considered for this role, you must have the following attributes:
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
• Accountability for your work
• Pro-active attitude towards the organisation and delegation of work
• A focus on quality, getting things done right the first time
• Independent thinking and use of initiative
• Excellent customer service skills including written and verbal communication
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills in particular Excel with the ability to use pivot tables and v-lookup
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain and build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders including senior managers, heads of business units and external clients
• Experience in a similar position would be highly desirable, but not essential as on the job training will be provided.
This role is not for the “ordinary person”. We are looking for someone who has a pro-active approach – who comes to work with a bounce in their step and wants to help the end user.
Initial hours whilst training will be Monday – Friday between 8am – 6pm (on a rotating roster), with hours of operation after training being Mon to Sunday 7am – 7pm with full flexibility required to work these hours. Please note hours may change during daylight savings.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and feel you have all of the above elements to join our team, then please apply online attaching an up-to-date resume in Word Format.
Successful candidates must have a clean valid police check (done within the last 6 months).
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce