tech2 is a leading provider of technical and audio visual services, telecommunications and phone-based IT support. Our Field Services Centre (FSC) based in Regents Park manages the daily activities of our field resource, keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront of everything we do.
About the role
At tech2, we are offering an exciting opportunity for a customer service superstar to join our dynamic, fast growing and pro-active company. As a key team representative, you will be the point of contact between tech2 State Managers, field employees, sub-contractors and our customers – supporting some of our company’s largest contracts.
You must enjoy problem solving, be flexible and thrive in a team environment while also being able to work autonomously. A key aspect of this role is achieving the balance between having fun and staying professional at all times.
This role is pivotal to our success, and therefore, we are seeking enthusiastic Operations Co-ordinators who thrive in a busy environment, enjoy multi-tasking and can thrive building important relationships with internal and external stakeholders. This role requires someone with strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring that regional jobs are allocated to sub-contractors and routed efficiently, with progress updated in our system
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with sub-contractors, clients and key stakeholders
• Managing End User expectations around installation appointments
• Monitoring on the day progress of technicians and assisting with keeping on top of outstanding jobs
• Updating jobs appropriately in multiple systems
• Liaising with Regional Management employees to improve field performance
• Providing ongoing support to the Team Leaders/Operational Leads
• Creating and delivering reporting requirements
To be considered for this role, you must have the following attributes:
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
• Accountability for your work
• Pro-active attitude towards the organisation and delegation of work
• A focus on quality, getting things done right the first time
• Independent thinking and use of initiative
• Excellent customer service skills including written and verbal communication
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain and build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders including senior managers, heads of business units and external clients
• Experience in a similar position would be highly desirable, but not essential, as on the job training will be provided.
This role is not for the “ordinary person”. We are looking for someone who has a pro-active approach – who comes to work with a bounce in their step and wants to help the end user.
These roles will see you working on a rotating roster with hours of operation predominantly 7am to 6pm Mon to Fri with possible weekend work required depending on business needs.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and feel you have all of the above elements to join our team, then please apply online attaching an up-to-date resume in Word Format.
Due to the requirements of some tech2 clients if successful you will be required to provide a clean valid police check with no disclosable outcomes completed within the last 6 months – please note this is at your own cost
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce