tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the Telecommunications, Audio Visual and IT Service industries. With operations in all major capital cities and territories, tech2 clients include NBN, Harvey Norman, Tata and TPG.
Located in Ultimo, a short walk from Central Station, Sydney Uni and UTS; the tech2 call centre manages a technical field workforce in the Audio Visual, Telecommunications, Information Technology and related industries. The Customer Service team ensures quality installation and maintenance services for all of our customers in the Audio Visual space.
We have over 400 fully equipped and trained technicians deployed who are supported by our dedicated Operations Centres and other support staff.
We require someone with a can do attitude and can give great customer service to the team and clients. Successful candidates must be available to work on a rotating roster Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm with occasional Saturday work.
About the role
In this role you will be required to:
• Take inbound calls from both internal and external customers
• Make outbound calls to existing customers regarding their appointment
• Co-ordinate and effectively support a team of field technicians who are completing installations of Audio Visual & Technology products
• Liaise with customers in regard to delays, cancellations, re-scheduling of jobs and provide proactive communication to our customers
• Advise technicians of customer requirements or other information relevant to the management of their workloads requirement to achieve daily targets.
• Recent Call Centre and/or Customer Service experience of 12 months+ is essential
• Proven ability to work in a changing environment
• Excellent data entry skills
• Computer literate with intermediate MS Office skills
• Excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette
• Proven ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
The successful applicant In return will receive highly competitive remuneration with excellent employee benefits, and a sensational opportunity to be part of a progressive industry sector.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and you are ready to take on a new challenge please apply now attaching your resume in a Word format.
Successful candidates must have a clean valid police check (done within the last 6 months).
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce