tech2 is a leading national provider of field and technology services in multiple industries – predominantly in the Telecommunications industry. With operations in all major capital cities and territories, we have several large-scale projects underway coupled with a strong pipeline of future opportunities that will be commencing shortly.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, IT & Business Solutions, this role will be responsible for setting the strategic technical direction and establishing the approach for integrating information technology systems. In addition, you will be the Architect for complex development projects whilst being accountable for cross-program and cross-project technical architecture, strategies, opportunities and problem resolution.
The successful candidate will not only have a line management responsibility for the Development Operations team, but will also monitor the technical capability and capacity of the tech2 IT & Business Solutions team.
The key responsibilities for this role are listed below, but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining the tech2 Enterprise Architecture.
- Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities internally and externally, including developing and coordinating Architecture Plans.
- Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Taking the lead as the Project “Auditor” to ensure conformance and compliance of projects and programs with Architect guidelines (tech2 aligns with The Open Group Architectural Framework – TOGAF).
- Serving as advisor to management on business and information integration strategies.
- Influencing and translating business strategy into information strategy
- Understanding technology product and vendor strategies, products and customer preferences
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer/Architect.
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics 365 custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Microsoft Azure.
- Strong experience in C# .NET MVC, and .NET Core development;
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS) and familiarity with VB.Net and WinForms is favourable but not essential.
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal (e.g. presentations, seminars) and written (e.g. reports, articles).
- Strong influencing skills – you should be able to demonstrate experience where you have developed solid relationships with key stakeholders, business partners, internal and external customers.
- Work in an efficient and effective manner whilst being versatile and adaptable to the ever-changing needs of the business.
In return, the successful applicant will receive highly competitive remuneration with excellent employee benefits, and a sensational opportunity to be part of a progressive industry sector.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and you are ready to take on a new challenge please apply now attaching your resume in a Word format.
Successful candidates must have a clean and valid police check (done within the last 6 months).
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce