tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the Telecommunications industry, with operations in all major capital cities and territories.
Due to the increase of works and release of new projects, tech2 is engaging an experienced, strong performing and highly motivated Fusion Fibre Splicer to work on the TPG network across Adelaide Metro.
About the Role
These works will see you specifically carrying out works on the TPG network so you must be experienced in fusion fibre splicing along with hauling experience highly regarded.
This role will suit someone who has a can do and flexible attitude, that takes pride in their work and has a focus on quality and safety at all times.
This role will see you working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm, however flexibility is required to work extended hours if required.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• Demonstrated experience in Fusion Fibre Splicing is a MUST
• Experience on the TPG network as well as experience on the Telstra Wideband Network highly regarded
• Excellent communications skills
• A focus on customer service
• The ability to take direction and act quickly whilst focussing on quality
• Willingness to learn new tasks
• Follow all OH&S rules
• Computer skills as will be working on an iPad
The successful candidate must have or be willing to obtain the following before commencing to meet our strict audit requirements:
• Construction Induction – White Card
• HLTAID001 – Provide CPR – renewed annually
• Clean Valid Australian Driver’s License
• Suitable reliable work vehicle with fully comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note vehicle allowance will be paid
• Full Work Rights in Australia
• Clean Valid Police Clearance **
• SA Workzone Traffic Management
TPG Network Accreditation will be highly regarded however this can be gained once commenced
** Due to the requirements of some tech2 clients if successful you will be required to provide a clean valid police check with no disclosable outcomes competed within the last 6 months. Please note this is at your own cost.
In return the successful candidate will get ongoing training. And a company vehicle and the team will be provided with mobile and ipad for work purposes only.
Please apply online attaching an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant experience for this role.
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce