tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the telecommunications industry, with operations in all major capital cities and territories.
Due to the ongoing works, tech2 is engaging qualified and experienced fibre splicers looking for sub-contracting opportunities across Melbourne and surrounding areas.
These works will see you specifically carrying out fibre splicing on the TPG network.
Applicants should be strong performing and highly motivated sub-contractors who are experienced in fusion splicing, hauling and internal cabling – seeking stable work volumes and high earning capacity.
TPG accredited contractors will be highly regarded however this can be gained during the on boarding process
All sub-contractors joining tech2 must have the following to meet our strict audit requirements:
- Pty Ltd Registered Company
- Have relevant insurances, such as Public Liability, Workers Compensation Policy & Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Construction Induction – White Card
- Open Cabler’s License preferred
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Work Rights in Australia
- Police Clearance (valid within the last 6 months)
- HLTAID001 – Provide CPR
- Implement Traffic Management Plan ticket
- Please note, you will also need to have iPads, mobile phones and a suitable work vehicle with all required tools including a fusion splicer, traffic identifier and OTDR.
Experience in fibre splicing is mandatory for this opportunity.
Sub-contractors must be willing to upskill through scheduled training courses and workshops.
Please apply online attaching an up-to-date resume and/or accompanying company overview covering your experience relative to these opportunities.
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce