tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the Telecommunications industry. With operations in all major capital cities and territories, we have several large scale projects underway, coupled with a strong pipeline of opportunities due to commence in the foreseeable future.
Our TPG & HFC works are growing at an extremely fast pace, thus tech2 is recruiting an experienced Telco Field Supervisor to join our Company to add some critical support to our sub-contractors in the Civils space
Reporting to the State Manager, your strong leadership skills will see you engaging our staff to build exceptional teams, ensuring that the priority is Safety, Quality and Cost Effective work practices – leading by example.
The key responsibilities for this role will be but not limited to:
- Supporting, mentoring and assisting our teams to ensure they are maximizing their full potential across a variety of Civils projects across Sydney.
- Have a strong training and support element, ensuring that best practice is followed at all times across Civils projects
- A key focus on productivity, quality and OH&S.
- Imparting your knowledge of all aspects of your Civils and Telco experience with our sub-contractors, ensuring that you are available to assist them in all matters whilst out on site representing our company.
- Carry out regular inspections on all work sites to ensure we are meeting all of our obligations to our Client
- Allocating work loads, dealing with day to day quality issues, dealing with technical issues whilst ensuring that all parties are getting the best results.
To be considered for this position you must have
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Telco Field Supervisory role, with CIVILS experience a mandatory requirement.
- Experience on the HFC or TPG network will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with internal and external clients and sub contractors
- Have a focus on safety, quality and best practise
- A can do attitude willing to go the extra mile and be comfortable with on going change
The successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain the following
- First Aid/CPR
- White card
- NSW Traffic Management
- Clean valid police clearance (completed within the last 6 months)
You must also hold a valid current driver’s license and have a suitable work vehicle as this role will pay a vehicle allowance and be able to provide a copy of your comprehensive vehicle insurance.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a vehicle allowance, mobile and ipad.
If you meet the above requirements then please apply on line attaching an up-to-date resume. Please ensure your relevant Telecommunication and Supervisory experience is highlighted in your resume.
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce