tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the Telecommunications industry. With operations in all major capital cities and territories, we have several large scale projects underway, such as the National Broadband Network, coupled with a strong pipeline of future opportunities due to commence in the foreseeable future.
As the company is growing to meet operational and client demands, we are now seeking a HSE Specialist to join our fast paced and dynamic national HSE team based in Ultimo.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced HSE Specialist who will work with our internal stakeholders both in the office and out in the field to provide support and advise in all aspects of HSE.
The key responsibilities for this role will be but not limited to:
• Development of HSE documents e.g. procedures, processes, forms and SWMS
• Information acquisition for Accident / Incident Reporting & Investigation
• Coordination of information for HSE Alerts & Bulletins
• Manage and extract Quality and HSE data for reporting purposes
• Develop and manage HSEQ Assurance plan, processes and schedules for safety audit, corrective action management and Drug and Alcohol testing
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must have:
• Experience as a HSE Specialist demonstrated the above responsibilities
• Cert IV / Diploma in WHS preferred
• OFSC experience preferred
• Incident investigation qualifications desirable
• Auditing skills essential
• Strong Microsoft Office skills along with strong attention to detail and focus on quality must be unquestionable.
• Exceptional communication skills ensuring that your every dealing is professional and respectful leaving a good impression after each conversation
If you have the relevant experience, then please apply on line attaching an up-to-date resume in Word format.
Successful candidates must have a clean valid police check (done within the last 6 months).
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce