tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the telecommunications industry, with operations in all major capital cities and territories.
Due to increased works on the nbn project across Australia, tech2 is seeking an experienced Land Access Manager to join our ever-growing team, where you will be responsible for all aspects of the Land Access Plan.
This role will see you be an integral part of our telecommunication projects, where you will be instrumental in securing all necessary land tenure arrangements, including liaising directly with landholders to gain access to allow our field team to carry out all necessary in line with the project plan.
The key responsibilities for this role are as outlined but not limited to :
• Implement a detailed plan/timeline of Land Access requirements to ensure forward notice is provided to land owners to secure access abiding by minimum notification requirements
• Prepare and issue relevant Schedules / Land Access Notices as required in a timely and efficient manner
• Research and investigate all areas to manage impact on existing works being carried out that may affect other parties
• Build relationships and successfully negotiate land access agreements with all land owners including privately owned, owner occupier with public land activities and MDU’s – shared land
• Ensure statutory approval is obtained as required with other carriers where nbn is not the carrier
• Identify Heritage approval requirements and Native Title status along proposed project route and present solutions /work around’s or gain access approval as required
• Perform PLASE (Power, Land Access and Stakeholder Engagement) in line with our clients Requirements
• Deal with enquiries, issues, and complaints from the public in a timely and effective manner, ensuring that a win-win solution is always the key outcome
• Work with internal teams to ensure plans are in place as to when work needs to be carried out, ensuring all relevant notifications, signs and paperwork have been completed
• Follow all legislative requirements, as well as ensure all client and tech2 processes, procedures & Code of Conduct are implemented with a focus on completing all due diligence
• Strong OH&S mentality with a zero harm focus at all times
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• Demonstrated experience a similar role is a MUST
• Previous experience working for a Telco will be highly regarded
• Ability to manage a high volume land access programme to meet our busy and every changing project
• Strong customer focus and negotiation skills to manage land access agreements and easement options for all works
• Ability to forge strong landholder relationships based on mutual respect and a high level of professionalism and integrity
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
• Strong MS Office and computer skills
If you are looking for that next exciting opportunity and want to work for a fast growing Telecommunication Company, then please apply online attaching an up-to-date resume outlining your demonstrated skills and experience in a similar role.
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce