About the company
tech2 is a leading national provider of services across the Telecommunications, Audio Visual and IT Services industries. With operations in all major capital cities and territories, some of tech2’s clients include David Jones, Bing Lee, Harvey Norman AU/NZ, NBN, Tata and TPG.
Working from our Regents Park office, the Technical Support Team & Level 1 IT Support team provides the utmost customer service and technical expertise to ensure customer excellence is always at the forefront of everything we do. We provide support for everyday customers with their computers, tablets, printers and other peripherals. We help them get started, show them how to use their devices and troubleshoot problems amongst other things.
About the role
We require someone who has a demonstrated technical background and a flair for customer service to be able to answer customer calls efficiently and effectively whilst working within a strong team environment to meet the goals of the business.
The key responsibilities for this role are listed below, but not limited to:
- Take inbound calls and make outbound calls
- Provide remote technical support for our customers
- Provide internal L1 technical support for internal / external stakeholders
- Assist customers with setting up their new devices
- Configure software for access to email, web and other supported services
- Troubleshoot problems with hardware and software
- Show customers how to use their devices
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and first call resolution
Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 7am to 10pm, Saturday & Sunday 7am to 6pm, and we are also open most public holidays. However please note the roster for these roles will be 1 x Sun-Thur 10am to 6pm and 1 x Tues-Sat 10am to 6pm, from our Regents Park office which may change pending business needs, so flexibility to work different shifts/hours/location is required
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Outstanding customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- Demonstrated strong technical support troubleshooting skills
- Excellent people skills with the ability to build rapport with all stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, with a friendly yet persuasive manner
- Accurate data entry skills
- Solid knowledge of the MS Office suite – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Extensive knowledge of operating systems – Windows, macOS, iOS, Android
- Be Reliable and Punctual
The successful applicant in return will receive highly competitive remuneration with excellent employee benefits*, and a sensational opportunity to be part of a progressive industry sector.
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and you are ready to take on a new challenge, please apply now attaching your up-to-date resume in word format.
Due to the requirements of some tech2 clients, if successful you will be required to provide a clean valid police check with no disclosable outcomes, completed within the last 6 months. (please note this is at your own cost)
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce