tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the Telecommunications industry. With operations in all major capital cities and territories, we have several large scale projects underway, such as the National Broadband Network, coupled with a strong pipeline of future opportunities due to commence in the foreseeable future.
As the company is growing, we are now seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our Growth & Innovation team based in Ultimo to assist in the marketing execution and administration work of the team
About the role
Reporting to the Communications & Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the development of strategic marketing initiatives, whilst working on the development of product positioning and messaging that differentiates tech2 products and services in the market.
The key responsibilities for this role are listed below, but not limited to:
• Work with the Communications & Marketing Manager to develop marketing plans & initiatives which drive demand.
• Implementation of marketing plans including print, online, tradeshows and social networking opportunities.
• Coordinate internal and external events as required
• Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate
• Coordinate the creation of new materials as required.
• Liaise closely with all functions of the business to ensure brand consistency across the board
• Conduct research to analyse market trends, customer behaviour, and competitive landscape
• Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data.
• Assist in the development of sales tools which support the selling of tech2 services.
• Investigate new media opportunities and action as required
To be considered for this role you must have the following demonstrated skills and experience:
• Demonstrated experience in a similar role, including recent services / product marketing experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
• Very strong written & verbal communication skills with the ability to forge excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Attention to detail and the ability to juggle a number of tasks and meet deadlines, all whilst having a can do attitude
• Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
If you are looking for that next exciting opportunity and want to work for a fast growing Telecommunication Company, then please apply online attaching an up-to-date resume outlining your demonstrated skills and experience in a similar role.
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce