tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the telecommunications industry, with operations in all major capital cities and territories.
Due to works on the NBN HFC Network, tech2 is seeking applications from qualified and experienced telecommunications installation and service technicians, looking for sub-contracting opportunities across North Brisbane through to the Gold Coast. Please note jobs will be allocated by areas where possible.
These works will see you identifying, troubleshooting and fixing issues on the HFC network for both SDU & MDU’s. You will be provided with a list of works that have not meet testing criteria after installation and commissioning and will be required to check jobs from the tap to the pit and the amp to identify where issues are occurring and then have the ability to fix them to meet testing requirements. Therefore experience in the following areas is a must to be considered for these opportunities: – HFC network SDU/MDU installations; Tap replacements; AMP balancing and HFC troubleshooting skills.
These works will be underground only and a day rate per person will be paid.
Applicants should be strong performing and highly motivated sub contract installers within the HFC network, who are seeking stable work volumes and high earning capacity and be a minimum of a 2 person crew.
All sub-contractors joining tech2 must have the following to meet our strict audit requirements:
• Pty Ltd Registered Company
• Have relevant insurances, such as Public Liability, Workers Compensation/Personal Income Protection & Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
• Construction Induction – White Card
• Open Cabler’s License preferred
• Valid Australian Driver’s License
• Work Rights in Australia
• Police Clearance (valid within the last 6 months)
• HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
• QLD Traffic Management ticket
• Work Vehicle with all required tools
• iPads and mobile phones
• Experience in Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) Networks, SDU/MDU is mandatory for this opportunity
Sub-contractors must be willing to upskill through scheduled training courses and workshops.
Please apply online attaching an up-to-date resume and/or accompanying company overview covering your experience relative to these opportunities.
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.