tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the telecommunications industry, with operations in all major capital cities and territories.
Due to works being completing on the nbn HFC Activations, tech2 is seeking applications from qualified and experienced telecommunications installation and service technicians, looking for sub-contracting opportunities across Brisbane Metro as well as availability to work on the Gold Coast as required
These works will see you carrying out the following duties:
• One Check and Strata SYNC on Viavi Meter
• Internal rg6 Wiring
• Haul New Lead ins with rg6 from Pit to PCD
• Able to fault find and resolve the issue
• Ability to read network maps
• Any other duties as required by the Field Supervisor on the nbn HFC Project
To be considered for this role you will need to have demonstrated knowledge of the following:
• rg6 and rg11 terminations
• NBN HFC SPECs
• Configuration on Viavi Meter
• Experience as a Rover
All sub-contractors joining tech2 must have the following to meet our strict audit requirements:
• Pty Ltd Registered Company
• Have relevant insurances, such as Public Liability, Workers Compensation/Personal Income Protection & Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
• Open ACMA Mandatory with Coax endorsement
• Construction Induction – White Card
• First Aid & CPR
• Working at Heights
• Valid Australian Driver’s License
• Work Rights in Australia
• Police Clearance (valid within the last 6 months)
• Work Vehicle with all required tools
• iPads and mobile phones
Sub-contractors must be willing to upskill through scheduled training courses and workshops.
Please apply online attaching an up-to-date resume and/or accompanying company overview covering your experience relative to these opportunities.
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce