tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the Telecommunications industry, with operations in all major capital cities and territories.
Due to high work volumes on the NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) Network, tech2 is engaging qualified telecommunication installation and service technicians, looking for sub-contracting opportunities to carry out both Aerial and Underground works (including civils lead ins and hauling) in Adelaide Metro
These works will predominantly see you carrying out MDU works where you will require a minimum of a 2 man team.
Applicants should be strong performing and highly motivated sub-contract installers within the HFC network, who are seeking stable work volumes and high earning capacity.
All sub-contractors joining tech2 must have the following to meet our strict audit requirements
- Pty Ltd Registered Company
- Have relevant insurances, such as Public Liability, Workers Compensation Policy & Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Construction Induction – White Card
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Work Rights in Australia
- Police Clearance (valid within the last 6 months)
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
- Working at Heights Safety Certificate RIIWHS204D
- SA Power Awareness
- Workzone Traffic Management (SA)
- Work Vehicle with all required tools including grundomats (preferred) will be required
IPad’s & Mobile Phones
Experience in Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) Networks/Civils &/or Aerial works is mandatory for this opportunity
Sub-Contractors must be willing to up skill through scheduled training courses and workshops.
Please apply on line attaching an up-to-date resume and/or accompanying company overview covering your experience relative to these opportunities
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce