tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the telecommunications industry, with operations in all major capital cities and territories.
Due to the ongoing works, tech2 is engaging qualified and experienced pipe proving & hauling crews looking for sub-contracting opportunities across Melbourne and surrounding areas.
These works will see you specifically carrying out work on the TPG network.
Applicants should be strong performing and highly motivated sub-contractors who are experienced in pipe proving & hauling – seeking stable work volumes and high earning capacity.
TPG accredited contractors will be highly regarded, however you can obtain this accreditation during the on-boarding process.
All sub-contractors joining tech2 must have the following to meet our strict audit requirements:
• Pty Ltd Registered Company
• Have relevant insurances, such as Public Liability, Workers Compensation Policy & Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
• Construction Induction – White Card
• Open Cabler’s License preferred
• Valid Australian Driver’s License
• Work Rights in Australia
• Police Clearance (valid within the last 6 months)
• HLTAID001 – Provide CPR
• Implement Traffic Management Plan ticket
• Please note, you will also need to have iPads, mobile phones and a suitable work vehicle with all required tools
Capability in civils & or fibre splicing will also highly regarded
Sub-contractors must be willing to up skill through scheduled training courses and workshops.
Please apply online attaching an up-to-date resume and/or accompanying company overview covering your experience relative to these opportunities.
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.