tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the telecommunications industry, with operations in all major capital cities and territories.
Due to significant national growth over the coming years, tech2 is seeking an experienced Workforce Capability & Enablement Manager to join our ever-growing team, where you will partner with all areas of the business ensuring a successful capability plan is in place and implemented.
The key focus of this role is to ensure the business is in the strongest position for our workforce to best deliver our business outcomes to exceed across multiple Clients expectations.
The key responsibilities for this role are as outlined but not limited to :
- Implement a workforce plan, identifying workforce capacity and capability within the organisation to ensure we meet current and future objectives and manage workforce-related risks.
- Identify business strategies required to mitigate workforce risks and deliver optimum business outcomes in line with project projections
- Forecast, Plan & Schedule resource & training requirements whilst providing insights and recommendations to address trends, risks and opportunities.
- Monitor actual vs forecast growth and shrinkage and escalate when outside forecast assumptions.
- Manage agreed performance expectations as per Contractual Agreements
- Implement skills and capabilities matrix necessary to meet project demands ensuring that the right number of people, are in the right location with the right skills and accreditations
- Ensure training gaps are identified and plan implemented to rectify all skill shortage whilst cross-training and upskilling people to maximise utilisation
- Partner with Registered Training Organisations nationally to have an ongoing training plan in place to meet project gaps and requirements
- Work closely with all State Operations Managers, as well as Workforce Management Centre, HR & Recruitment, Logistics and Finance teams to ensure required buy in from all parties
- Produce concise and regular reporting to Senior Management as required
- Strong OH&S mentality with a zero-harm focus at all times
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role is a MUST, with Telco experience highly advantageous
- Experience with Workforce Management Reporting including project workforce planning, capacity and the impact of resource management is imperative
- Solid experience managing resource needs of a large and dynamic organisation, from needs analysis to developing effective supply and demand management strategies.
- Experience with project resource demand planning & forecasting, including conducting needs analysis to ascertain upcoming project resource requirements and forward workforce estimates, working with all parts of the business as well as external parties such as RTO’s
- Proven problem solving and continuous improvement ability
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong MS Office and computer skills
If you are looking for that next exciting opportunity and want to work for a fast-growing Company, then please apply online attaching an up-to-date resume outlining your demonstrated skills and experience in a similar role.
Due to the requirements of some tech2 clients, if successful you will be required to provide a clean valid police check with no disclosable outcomes, completed within the last 6 months. (please note this is at your own cost)
tech2 workers and their families enjoy a wide range of discounts at over 350 major retailers across Australia, thanks to our exclusive benefits program.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly supporting veterans in the workforce