Our traineeship program provides formal training, field experience and a recognised certification – you’ll become a fully qualified telecommunications technician in only 12 months!
tech2 has recognised the growing need to refresh the Australian telecommunications workforce and provide highly-qualified technicians for a variety of projects. During the program trainees will receive instruction in First Aid, Workplace Health and Safety, and data and voice network construction. This will be coupled with extensive field opportunities as part of a Certificate III in Telecommunications.
tech2 has long recognised the skills and experience that people from all walks of life bring to the industry. Our Project Resolve program, focusing on training veterans for telecommunications, was a Finalist in the 2018 Prime Minister’s Veteran Employment Awards. We continue to encourage all industry newcomers to develop their skills and knowledge with formally recognised training.
- 12 months of employment
- Extensive field experience as a telecommunications technician
- Over 20 days of formally recognised training for Certificate III in Telecommunications
- Be an Australian citizen or possess rights to work in Australia
- Hold a current and valid driver’s license
- Complete a Police Check
- Complete a medical check at the tech2 nominated health facility